9/25/2012

Article 12: Mr Controversial




#GarankuwaHipHop News


The ever controversial LJ Lattrel has leaked pictures of himself in hospital as an answer to the speculation on the streets that there might be beef ensuing between him an a crew of rappers who reside in Zone 6, who didn't take kindly to the things said by LJ on his audio interview with TheNASHradio. Mr Lattrel has said in the latest interview to be released on TheNASHradio "I'm not looking to beef against anyone, but if my honesty gets me in trouble then so be it. I'm used to rappers who can't take criticism and they shall not be famous at my expense. I been to hospital over this shit and if its beef they want then they will have to deal with the consequences".

It seems this story will not end here, and as usual TheNASHmag will be informing you of the latest developing's.


Cool links
TheNASHradio: http://www.spreaker.com/show/thenashmag 

The Smash N Grab



kasimp3.co.za/sphapha

reverbnation.com/ljlattrelkasimp3.co.za/s/3CJ


Follow TheNASHmag on Facebook and Twitter

facebook.com/thenashmagfacebook.com/TheNASHpage
twitter.com/TheNASHmag
facebook.com/TheNASHradio

No comments: