10/25/2012

Be careful what you listen to by: Kayso




The words of Kayso (The Dreamer)


My teacher said that my rap would amount to nothing/but every time i rap man i get the crowd jumping her daughter's in the crowd/her daughter's in the crowd/so by the end of the night ill be humping something, but after all of that shit man im regretting sitting all alone in my zone i be stressing/sitting all alone in my zone i be stressing/thinking.why didn't i use that protection/on my ex-girlfriend/on my ex-girlfriend/mamazala hae called are she slit her wrist/man i regret the day that i hit that clit/but i heard J-roc saying i should pipe that bitch/well i did but now like Pac im like life's a bitch/now ke di bala gore maybe we should abort it/now ke di bala gore maybe we should abort it/but i know its gon haunt me forever if we abort it/mara even if i wanted to..man i can't afford it/now ke di bala suicide im depressed/lied to her and said she was the ufckin best/i was simply repeating what drake said/now im stuck in this shit tell me where drake at/..


By: Kayso

Get more of Kayso on TheNASHradio, follow these links:

No comments: