11/01/2012

Article 17: My name aint known no more...



I was born, bred and raised in the township.

Imagine being born in a place where the instruments of darkness tell you the honest truth and triffels, and betray you in deepest consequences, when the best day is Friday and somebody else's birthday but, a tear drops the next day.
Cause of drive by's and sad goodbyes are an everyday picture, the preacher preaches the same old scripture.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, as I lay this black body to rest at least I know one thing, what will be will be because of time.
Some eyes, some eyes, the black man struggles to the next day while the white man is wondering which Country can I go to next.
Everywhere I turn, left, right and center I see the same coloured victims, victims of HIV, STD's my black beautiful sisters, victims of masihlalisane.
Three years later, she finds out she's been diagnosed with HIV.
I cant't begin to imagine that hard feels. A tear drops from my eye, as I drop down on one knee an d ask the Man up there, why me?
And then piece by piece, and breath by breath, and word to words this idea came to head, victory victory victory.

And then the so called abo guluva nama tiye, had nothing to fear because of my tears, every ghetto is fillied with thugs, poets and Emcees who are hungry for knowledge, if only they could grasp the concept of UNIFICATION.
Instead of misinterpretation, I know for every action, there's a reaction, so take one step towards the action of re-liberation.
And then, the reaction will reveal itself in the form of victory (so called FREEDOM).

I was born, bread and raised in the township, some eyes, some eyes...
Until we meet again, CIA signing out.

By : CIA
(Corner Joint Music)

No comments: