2/14/2013

Article 42: My inspiration


Just a few words

My inspiration lives within her, she
gives me strength, gives me the
power to be all I can be.

She is my
compass, my true North, she the
only one who can make me see reason.
She inspires me to be more focused,
she keeps me happy, holds my hand
when I need someone to pull me through
tough tims. She not only fights with
me but she fights for me. Shes my
lover, the one I converse with
before I can wake up and do anything.
Her soothing voice gives me comfort, her eyes
let me know her emotional state and in those
very eyes I seem to do no rong. She
the only one who sees the good in me
when no one else does. Even though I mess up sometime, she stil has the will to forgive
and love me the same. As far as
blessings go, I think God has sent me one of his angels in the form of her.
I LOVE YOU for being you. I LOVE YOU for being Hip Hop.

You are my inspiration!


TheNASHmag Ed.


Follow TheNASHmag on Facebook and Twitter:

Follow TheNASHmag's editor Tania:

No comments: