8/15/2012

Article 2: Truth be told.






So im in the lab preparing for my day. I got my headsets shoved in and this track by Sp & CIA- Gwa nyiwa starts playing. I never really listened to the track in detail so now im realising this track is the true meaning of hood life.

This track pretty much tells a story all of us have been through. Its a true party song, the puns and wordplay is just phenomenal. It's both humorous and serious. It relates to how and what it feels like to go to a party in Ga-Rankuwa. It's a song you can listen to no matter what mood you're in.
This song is my definition of what local hip hop should be. The lyrical content is simple andw you don't have to google it go know where it was produced.
Props to Sp & CIA
#babiTseDiBoima.
Get the track here:
http://kasimp3.co.za/s/2Xv

No comments: