11/25/2012

Article 22: If I got the chance by Tania



If i got the chance to go back in time,turn back the clock, get a second chance to undo the things of the past, to go back and start all over again...and if this means i had to loose my lil girl,my joy,my sunshine, my realest love, the person who matters most to me than me.
If it means loosing the love i felt when i felt it. If it means loosing all that i learned. If it means taking away the experiences i had that led to me being the person i am. I wouldn't change a thing.

Regrets are a waste. They take away the essence of the experience, the lesson in the event, the reference for you to look back after you have moved away and moved on. Regret denies you of what you deserve. We learn as we do, as we experience. We grow as we live, as we learn. There is lots we can't undo unless it is an error on your pc screen. We live by hoping to do right and if we don't, we learn from our wrongs and try to correct them or to never to them again as we continue to lead our imperfect lives in this complicated world.

I would never want to undo anything in my life, with the hope of getting a different outcome because it would lead me to a different world than i am in right now, and that would be unfortunate for me.


No comments: